# *Improve the Educational Success of Individuals with Disabilities* Isn’t that why you became a special educator in the first place? # *Influence the Profession* Add your voice to advance the policies that support children with exceptionalities and the professionals who serve them. Just a few of the issues for which CEC has advocated include [...]
Click to renew your membership or join.
The Representative Assembly of the International CEC is entrusted with the responsibility of identifying and advising the Board of Directors on positions and policies the Council should adopt relative to the education of exceptional children, professionals, and the field. The Assembly is also charged with informing the Board and units on membership issues, concerns, and [...]
* The dignity and worth of all individuals. * Social justice, inclusiveness, and diversity. * Professional excellence, integrity, and accountability. * Rich and meaningful participation in society for all individuals with exceptionalities. * Effective individualized education for all individuals with exceptionalities. * The importance of families in the lives and education of all individuals with [...]
CEC is a diverse, vibrant professional community working together and with others to ensure that individuals with exceptionalities are valued and included in all aspects of life. CEC is a trusted voice in shaping education policy and practice and is globally renowned for its expertise and leadership. CEC is one of the world’s premiere education [...]
CEC is an international community of educators who are the voice and vision of special and gifted education. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for individuals with exceptionalities and their families worldwide through professional excellence and advocacy.
- June 18th&19th Workshop – Traumatic Event Systems Training March 7, 2013
- May 13th Workshop – Learning with APPtitude March 7, 2013
- Voting Assistance Available for 2012 Saskatoon Civic Elections October 10, 2012
- 2012 Yes I Can Awards! May 14, 2012
- May 2012 Workshop – EAL Learners: Language Learning or Learning Difficulties? January 14, 2012
- November 30, -0001
- Yes I Can! Awards May 17, 2010
- SKCEC Unit President’s Report – February 2011 February 6, 2011
- Canadian CEC Provincial Units’ Canadian Coffee Party! March 7, 2011
- View a copy of our Journal “Teaching Exceptional Children” (TEC) March 7, 2011
Subscribe / Connect
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.